75g pumpkin &/or sunflower seeds
75g sesame seeds
150g mixed nuts (walnuts/hazelnuts/cashews)
3 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp. honey
½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Chop or crush the nuts and put them into a large mixing bowl with the seeds.
- In a pan, mix the peanut butter and honey melt together on a low heat for a minute or two.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the oats and salt then mix.
- Add this to the mixing bowl with the nuts and seeds and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the mix evenly across it.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Take out of the oven, add the sultanas, stir, then place back in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
Mix it up: add 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder to make it chocolatey!
Make it vegan: use maple syrup in place of honey